The First Story- Yootopia Disappeared
YooHoo & Friends E-book was adapted from the animation series by the storywriter specialized in children’s contents. Features include games, coloring pages, sticker activities, along with providing audiences with the information on the World Natural Heritages by UNESCO, backgrounds of TV series, as well as the habitats of rare and/or endangered animals that YooHoo & Friends are based upon.
• Interactive read-along storybook app features your favorite characters from YooHoo & Friends
• Three reading modes allow you to follow along as the story is read aloud, or explore at your pace, or auto play.
• Record your voice reading the story and hear it played back as narration. Record your child’s voice too!
• Jump to your favorite page with the Visual Page Index.
• Turn pages manually and move back and forth through the story as you wish!
• Explore delightful animations and surprise features within each page.
• Get creative with the finger painting tool
• Highlight on words and dictionary
• Language choice in Korean & English
A YooHoo Adventure eBook is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-03-31. The program can be installed on Android.
A YooHoo Adventure eBook (version 1.0) has a file size of 40.89 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.